Sunday, November 21, 2010

F.B.

I have gone to Sabres games for years and sustained myself on swill, plugging my nose (while it was pointing upwards) and drinking Labbatt Blue. But those days are over. Near section 318, there is a Flying Bison cart. Yeah, a Flying Bison cart ---------------------------->

The Sabres lost. Downie is bush league--it was like the return of Matthew Barnaby, without him being on our team. The officiating was a joke. But they had Flying Bison at section 318. Ryan Stewart totally knew the fastest rout to get there and I will show others the fastest rout when I go to games as this is just as important as...Christmas to our culture. Spread the word. Before you know it, there may be two Flying Bison stands and we can all rejoice and not walk so far if you are on the other side of the building. I'd rather be fat and lazy and have a cart near wherever I am sitting, although, as the attendant at the cart put it, "You're better off taking the walk, you can work the beer off."

1 comment: